Re: Trying out Debian: Install on Vmware?

--- Ben Chong <bluesky6@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

> I am right now in the process of installing woody
> 3.0r4 on vmware 4.52 (bf24) and am doing the
> postinstallation dselect part.
>
> It seems to work so far.

I never got that far... looks like you're well away...
:) It was my first (few) attempts at installing
Debian, so maybe I'd know how to circumvent the
problem these days. It was something to do with a
harddrive driver - a problem that went away when I was
installing outside vmware.

Ne'er mind. It was only a time-limited trial of
vmware. I'm not going to shell out for it - good
though it is (I had successes with other flavours).

--
Matt