Re: switching between KDE and Gnome

On Sunday 13 March 2005 22:10, Max AtYahoo wrote:
> I have both (I think - ls -a shows directories for
> both in my home dir), but I now only seem to get Gnome
> - how can I switch back to KDE?

It depends on how you've set things up.   Assuming you're using KDM or GDM,
you type in your name and password to login, and then choose and option for
which kind of session you want before actually finishing the login.  It'll
probably remain on the last option you chose, so you won't have to do it
again in future.

--
Lee.