Re: login times/days and enforcing work hours

On Sunday 13 March 2005 20:07, Joe Freeman wrote:
> I know there is a way to log the amount of time you spend on a
> particular desktop. Can't recall the app though - anyone have an idea?

Yes, one of the KDE project management-ish tools does that.  It's very handy
for tracking how long you spend working on projects.  I put all my graphics
stuff on one desktop, code on another desktop, etc., and it automatically
tracks total time along with the specific time on each part.  Very cool :)

I need separate accounts though, so I can keep personal and work email etc.
separate.

--
Lee.