Re: USB mouse blocks touchpad

On Sunday 13 March 2005 19:12, Mike Oliver wrote:
> Lee Braiden wrote:
> > I'm guessing you're using something other than /dev/input/mice as your
> > mouse device.
>
> Don't really know.  How would I find out?

Do a search for CorePointer in /etc/X11/XF86Config-4.  A line very close by
(in the same InputDevice section) should be:

    Device        "/dev/input/mice"

If it's "/dev/gpmdata", then you can try running dpkg-reconfigure gpm I guess,
but I haven't used gpm in years, so I'm not clear on the exact details.

--
Lee.