Re: how to support developper

On Sun, Mar 13, 2005 at 06:14:02PM +0000, belahcene wrote:
> hi ,
>
> Ok XavierP,
>
> I want to support the people who develop Debian
> but where can I find theses CD's and other teeshirt...,donations, in my
> country (algeria) , is there a closest one??
> bes want to support the people who develop Debian but where can I find
> theses CD's and other teeshirt...,donations, in my country (algeria) ,
> is there a closest one??
> best regards

Hello,

good hint! There is no way how to support debian project at debian.org
except sending money or hardware. I googled out this:

[very expensive, i don't recomend it. The best sortiment.]
http://www.cafepress.com/debianstuff
On another note, yes we support Debian! 10% of our profits go to the
Debian project!

[Real debian support but
 These items are only available for shipment to US states.]
http://www.aboutdebian.com/gear.htm

-- Dalibor Straka