ASUS WiFi

Hi guys,

I'm just wondering if anyone is using the ASUS WiFi module.  I have found the
drivers and howto, but the info I found on the status/functionality, is
rather old.

So I really just want to know how well/complete it is working.

The two motherboards that I'm interested in are the K8V SE Deluxe and A7V880
(I believe they use different modules, but based on the same rt2400 chipset).

Basically if they can connect to an "infrastructure"-mode access point using
WEP security, and perform at the advertised 54mbit, I'm happy.

Thanks
--
Kind regards
Hans du Plooy