Re: Routing traffic via Multiple NIC's.

Pete Clarke wrote:
Hi all,

I have a machine running sarge with 2 network cards.
I can get to/from each one - however it appears that although eth1 can
recieve traffic, all outgoing packets are sent via eth0.

Is there an easy way or ensuring that traffic received for eth1 (for
example) gets sent out via eth1 instead of eth0?
I have Googled, but have not come up with anything useful...

It's all in the routing table.  If the two NICs are on different
networks, then you will need to simply setup a route for each one.
Naturally, one must be the default, but you can specify any number
networks (in CIDR notation) to be routed over a specific interface.

-Roberto

--
Roberto C. Sanchez
http://familiasanchez.net/~sanchezr