Re: Keyboard occasionally nonresponsive on bootup with Debian Sid

Hi,

I have exactly the same problem with a 2.6.10.
Did you ever manage to solve it?

I also started to think the hardware was somehow broken but it actually
works!

What I do whenever I have this problem is the following:

1.- I switch to the console (using the mouse)
2.- In the console I press some keys which actually appear in the screen
(hardware is therefore ok).
3.- Ctrl-Alt-F7
4.- After some time (much longer than it usually takes when its working
properly) I get X-Windows back and the keyboard keeps responding!

I'm almost sure that "my trick" would also do the job without pressing
any key in the console but I haven't tried and I don't really care.. I
just want my keyboard to work properly

Regards,

Carlos

Nuevos servicios, más seguridad