Re: Azureus question?

On Fri, 2005-03-11 at 11:49 -0500, Ishwar Rattan wrote:
> My system is ProMepis-b3 (debian based). I am annoyed
> by a bittorrent client (azuerus) displaying an update
> window every day! I tried to locate it using
>   dpkg -l | grep azureus
>
> comes out that it was not installed via .deb in the first place.
> Is there a config file that might allow me to remove this application?

Azureus is not distributed as a deb package. You have to install it
manually. If you have a notification area on your desktop you might see
an Azureus icon running there even after you close the main window.

You can also just look for the process via ps. Azureus is a java
application, so pgrep and friends won't work. Try:

ps -Af |grep -i azureus

That should find it for you.

--
Alex Malinovich