error with plug-ins in mozilla??

Hi, When I try to download or see video in yahoo, I received this message !!??

http://music.yahoo.com/musicvideos/lists/top.asp
when I put the mouse on a link, I read at bottom: javascript:playLAUNCHVideo( un number )

To use this application with Netscape, you must use a 4.7x or 7.1 version. Download now <http://channels.netscape.com/ns/browsers/download.jsp>. Please use the following error code when writing to Yahoo! Help. (Error Code: 12)

while I am using mozilla 1.7 ( on sareg debian)
in helper -applications : netscape plugs is checked?
best regards