From: John Foster [mailto:jfoster@augustmail.com]
Sent: Friday, 11 March 2005 2:02 AM
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: How to open MS Publisher files

I am really stumped here. I was sent a file formatted as MS Publisher (.pub)
&
asked to print it. Yep, I shot off my yap & said MS did not make a format
that some Debian app could not open. Well for the first time in several
years
it appears that I was somewhat in error. Any ideas???
Thanks.
--
John Foster