Re: How to open MS Publisher files

On Thursday 10 March 2005 10:02, John Foster wrote:
>I am really stumped here. I was sent a file formatted as MS
> Publisher (.pub) & asked to print it. Yep, I shot off my yap & said
> MS did not make a format that some Debian app could not open. Well
> for the first time in several years it appears that I was somewhat
> in error. Any ideas???
>Thanks.
>--
>John Foster

We do that from time to time, getting powder burns on our phsych for
our bragadacio.  And, I'm not familiar with a .pub, but have you
tried the latest OOo beta?  I'd think that if it can load it, it can
print it.  I'd say it should be worth the download time as its pretty
handy at other things too.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)