Postfix | Sasl | Tls - Config

Title: Postfix | Sasl | Tls - Config

Sorry if this has been posted here before, and this is just another one.  I have for about a week now been switching all my servers running gentoo and redhat to Debian.  I have used debian for a while now and really love it.  However I have ran into a major problem.  I cant, been trying for about a week, get Postfix and SASL to work.  I have looked at numerous pages of docs, RedHat ones, gentoo ones, Debain ones, and none of them seem to work.

I am wondering if there is a place somewhere that has a simple place to show me how to get postfix to use saslauthd with PLAIN and LOGIN to work.

Thanks ALOT!

--
David Walker
ITS Systems Support