Re: konqueror and xterms

Bob Alexander wrote:

I usually work in linemode in an xterm but from times to times I'd like to start a konqueror file browser in the directory my xterm is positioned.

The converse is very easy, just press F4 in konqueror and it will open a shell .... very useful !!

Issuing konqueror command in the shell opens konqueror with empty contents.

Sorry, I don't have konqueror in front of me, but thought I'd suggest trying this anyway. Please let me know what happens

$ konqueror `pwd`