Re: Sarge installer OS detection

Elmer E. Dow wrote:
I plan to install Sarge on my laptop which currently boots Red Hat 9 or WinXP with GRUB and chainloads Knoppix using LILO (which is installed on Knoppix's partition). I plan to delete RH9 and install Sarge on that partition. Am I correct in assuming that during the Sarge install GRUB will install on the MBR and will then detect Sarge, WinXP and Knoppix and set them up as GRUB selections, eliminating my chain-load setup for Knoppix?

Elmer E. Dow

That's what it says!