Re: where is the FQDN located

On Sun, 2005-03-06 at 18:31 -0800, Rodney D. Myers wrote:

> > > Postfix still tries to send email to my old domain, and I want to
> > > eradicate this problem.

> I've re-configured postfix (removed & re-installed as well) numerous
> times.

That won't necessarily get rid of old config data.

> Any other ideas as to how/where  might find my former domain name?

I suppose you've looked in the postfix aliases and virtual domains? And
your address book?

Postfix is usually a pretty good sport about sending stuff where you ask
it to. I can't think of any reason it'd be re-addressing mail -- unless
you've asked it to somehow.

The idea of grepping /etc is a good one.

--
Glenn English
ghe@slsware.com