Re: JAMin is such a good idea, but it won't start.

On Fri, 04 Mar 2005 21:17:34 +0000
Jake Dermann wrote:

> Latest unstable distro, i just click it and nothing happens... At first
> it says it's starting, then nothing...
>
> I was so impressed when I read about the awesomeness of this program.
> But it won't work!

Hmmm.  It works just fine for a lot of other people.

You clicked on it, and it didn't start?  I assume that you then did
the next logical step, and tried to run it from the command line, so
that you could see the error messages, if any, that it gave.  What
error messages did you get when you did that?

-c

		(remove "snip-me." to email)