Re: Shockwave Flash 7.0 r25

On Fri, 2005-03-04 at 17:54 -0500, Mitja wrote:
> On Friday 04 March 2005 16:07, Ron Johnson wrote:
>

> > From rom FF, do Help->"About Plugins".  Do you see Shockwave Flash
> > listed?
>
> Shockwave Flash
>
>     File name: libflashplayer.so
>     Shockwave Flash 7.0 r25
>
> MIME Type  Description  Suffixes  Enabled
> application/x-shockwave-flash  Shockwave Flash  swf  Yes
> application/futuresplash  FutureSplash Player  spl  Yes

Well, at least we know that FF can actually see it!

I went back to your OP, and clicked on the link.  Like you, I got
"nothing".  Actually, there's a thick, vertical white bar on the
left, and a a big grey rectangle in the center-right.

I happened to leave that window open, and interestingly, I happened
to occasionally see bits of some picachu-looking things.

Bottom line: I don't know the problem.

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

"Whatever may be the moral ambiguities of the so-called demoratic
nations and however serious may be their failure to conform
perfectly to their democratic ideals, it is sheer moral
perversity to equate the inconsistencies of a democratic
civilization with the brutalities which modern tyrannical states
practice."
Reinhold Nieburhr, ca. 1940