Re: "Disk Full" warning

On Thu, Mar 03, 2005 at 06:49:10PM +0100, John Orford wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Anyone know of an app which warns when your hard disk gets full - I often fill
> up my hard disk, which causes KDE to bork.  Such a Gnome/KDE app would be
> helpful.
>
> John.

Hi John,

this is Window Manager specific, but for WindowMaker there is an applet
'wmdiskmon' (IIRC) which sits in the dock and displays the disk usage
for the various partitions. It also picks up removeable devices and
changes of colour according to degree of filling. Probably 'gkrellm'
can do the same.

Hth,
--
Andreas Rippl -- GPG messages preferred