Debian & libgtksourceview-cil

Hey;
I have Debian Sid running on a good ol' PowerMac 7300. I installed Mono 1.0.5 using apt-get, and everything works fine, except for one package that didn't install right. libtksourceview-cil returns the following error on installtion from the deb package: dpkg: error processing /var/cache/apt/archives/libgtksourceview-cil_0.5-2_all.deb (--unpack): trying to overwrite '/usr/share/gtksourceview-1.0/language-specs/nemerle.lang', which is also in package libgtksourceview-common

Apt-get won't let me install anything until this is resolved. Er, not exactly. 'apt-get dist-upgrade -f' worked, but anything else I try hangs because of this unmet dependancy... and it's really bugging me.

         Thanx for any help you can offer!
                SigmaX

--
Registered Linux Freak #: 366,862

"If you think of MS-DOS as mono, and Windows as stereo, then Linux is Dolby Pro-Logic Surround Sound with Bass Boost and all the music is free."