RE: Yet another mouse problem..

I have a belkin omniview with two windows servers and two linux boxes on
it.  Both of my linux boxes have this very same problem (I have only
used cybex KVMs in the past and never had this issue switching between
windows and linux).

Down and dirty solution is to unplug the mouse or *sometimes* reset the
KVM to get the mouse working correctly.

If you find a better solution please reply to the list because I know I
would like to know it.