tft monitors -- advice? XF86Config's?

hey folks,

well, after failing to make my last TFT monitor work, I returned it
for a fefond and thought I'd wait to hear back form debianites about
getting another model to work.  Has anyone gotten a 19" TFT monitor to
work perfectly with X?  Are you happy with the results?  And,
especially, could you be willing to post parts of your XF86Config
files (or is there somewhere else one hsould look for them) so that I,
and some of the other folks who seem to have this issue, can try to
figure out what's going wrong?

anyway, thanks as always,

matt

 .''`.       Matt Price