RAID-5 booting problem L 80 80 80...

Hi,

I desperately needed some direction here...

I have a RAID-5 system with 3 SCSI drives and (was) running Debian
before it was hit by power outage.

I suspect the first drive is damaged but the 2nd drive is fine and the
third also might be ok, which gives me some hope to recover the data.

When I connect all the 3 drives and try to boot from the 2nd drive
(which 'seems' to be ok to me), I get this error "L 80 80 80..."
continuosly while booting.

I want to know if I can do something to boot this system, or I should
call the data experts (as a last resort)

I am trying hard to get any kind of info with this problem and RAID-5,
but I couldnt get anything decent. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Manudath