Lexmark Z25 and Debian

Hi

First, thank you for your excellent lexmark z25 installation description for
Debian.
I am quite a newbie to linux and Debian and I have tried to follow your
instructions, but unfortunately with limited success.
I reach the point where I should verify that the driver detects my printer by
running  /usr/lib/cups/backend/z35, but nothing happens.
I have tried to launch the paper alignment utility with success, so it seems
like my USB has been setup correctly.

Furthermore, you made an update to the installation description, saying if
running kernel 2.6.x, one should add:

BUS="usb", SYSFS{idVendor}="043d", SYSFS{idProduct}="0057", NAME="usblp%n",
SYMLINK="usb/lp%n"

in /etc/udev/udev.rules just before the devfs rules start. How do find the
place where the devfs rules start?

I am running Debian (sid) with a 2.6.10 kernel.

best regards

Michael