RE: Returned mail: see transcript for details [5225:9461]

Thank you for contacting electricshopping.com!

We have received you request for express delivery and will add this to your order once it is processed. We will normally contact you again to confirm that this has been done. Please note that express delivery is Monday to Friday only, i.e. requests placed on Friday will result in delivery on Monday. Also, we can only process requests for express delivery before 3pm. Requests received after this will count as the next day, although, if there is time, we will try to get it out on the same day.

Should you wish to contact us about this request, please reply to this message. To help us provide a fast and efficient service to you, please do not change the subject line of this e-mail.

Thank you,

electricshopping.com