Re: Why would a system block forwarded ssh & rsync connections?

On Friday 25 February 2005 09:01 am, Dave Sherohman wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 25, 2005 at 01:51:12AM -0500, Hal Vaughan wrote:
> > In short, what could be the problem on a system that is keeping it from
> > accepting ssh and rsync connections that are forwarded through a
> > firewall?
>
> What does ssh -v say?

This is the best advice I've gotten all week.  Once again, I had gotten so
used to (with all the other issues) Googling and looking for the obscure, I
forgot to check the help message to see if there were switches I forgot.
This gave all I needed to finally track down a typo I had read over many
times, but missed.

Hal