Games, Oss, and Sid?

Heya;
I have a fresh install of Sid, and have installed the nVidia drivers, Wolfenstein, Legends, and all that fun stuff ;-).

Sound in ET doesn't work, however. I've gathered that the solution on most distros, as it usually is for these type of games, is to do 'echo "<game-name> 0 0 direct" > /proc/asound/card0/pcm0p/oss'

However... apparently under Sid this doesn't exist. I don't know what the command does, I assume it edits some kind of permissions for OSS access, but I just wanna know if there's something I need to install, or if the path is different under Debian Sid.
      Thanx,
          SigmaX

--
Registered Linux Freak #: 366,862

"If you think of MS-DOS as mono, and Windows as stereo, then Linux is Dolby Pro-Logic Surround Sound with Bass Boost and all the music is free."