detecting AGP graphics card in Sarge

Hi group,

My installation story continues...

I have a system I just built that has an ASUS p5p800 motherboard and an ASUS v9520 graphics card, which is based on the Nvidia GeForce FX 5200 chip. I installed Woody from CD, and it didn't seem to recognize the hardware, so everything is ok in text mode but X won't start. Then I upgraded it to Sarge over the net. I'm assuming Sarge would be able to deal with this hardware ... my question is, what do I have to do to get Sarge to recognize the AGP hardware and install the stuff I need to support it?

-Andy, pretty good with the generic unix/linux stuff, but the Debian-specific things are all new to me