Re: Fcron only running one job

Henrique de Moraes Holschuh wrote:
On Wed, 23 Feb 2005, Adam Porter wrote:

I've set up fcron to run some rsync backups daily, but it's only running one of them, and I can't figure out why. The syntax for all of the jobs is the same in the fcrontab, but the only one that runs is the /usr backup.

Any ideas?

serial(true) means finish one before getting to the other.  Maybe it is not
finishing?

It's finishing; rsync is no longer running, and the log file from the rsync operation shows that it finished. I put the "serial(true)" in there because I didn't want six rsync operations running at the same time, I wanted them to run one after the other.

The most baffling part is that it's not the first or last entry in the fcrontab that's running, it's one in the middle.