Re: gnome-terminal

Gerard Robin wrote:

> When I use "gnome-terminal", Version: 2.8.2-1, if I run "mc" in this
> terminal I can't use the key F10 for "mc" because F10 is set to gnome-terminal
> also.
> How can I disable F10 for gnome-terminal or change F10 with F11 or F12 ?

Hi Gérard,

>From the gnome-terminal menu, select Edit->Keyboard Shortcuts.  In this
dialog, you can check the two checkboxes at the top to disable
gnome-terminal's interception of various function keys.

I remember having to figure out how to do this the first time I wanted
to run aptitude in gnome-terminal...

regards,

GPG public key ID: 4F83C751                 Princeton, NJ 08544