Testing + logcheck

Hi all,

I use logcheck on many of my debian servers, using stable. I have 1 machine running testing, for some reason testing ignores all my custom exceptions, on stable I used a file called local to store all my person exceptions. Is anyone using testing and logcheck and if so you having any problems or aware of any issues with testing version of logcheck. I've tested my exceptions by using egrep and they work fine. I've tried reinstalling logcheck, a friend i know who also uses testing and logcheck is also having the same problem. I can not for the life of me work out why my exceptions are being ignored, any help with this issue would be great.

Many thanks

Gabe