aoss realplay and mozilla

Thanks to #debian on freenode.net I found out about using realplay with
an "alsa wrapper" aoss.
/usr/bin/aoss /usr/local/RealPlay/realplay

However, I never found any way to get this to work in mozilla?

I'm on sarge, running 2.6.8, x86

If I try to change the helper application to
/usr/bin/aoss /usr/local/RealPlay/realplayer
I get the error...
/tmp/randomstring.ra could not be opened, because the associated helper
application does not exist.  Change the association in your preferences.

Thanks,
josh

--
xplanet -body earth -transpng a.png -geometry "300x300-0+0" -origin sun
My politics : http://satp.blogspot.com