Re: OT: tax filing from a Linux system

Christophe Broult wrote:
Hi All,

I had been using Turbo Tax in the past from a Windows PC. Now since I
only have my Debian Linux system and Turbo Tax for the Web does not
support Linux, I am wondering which vendors people on the list have
been using.

Not sure about Turbo Tax for the web not supporting Linux, but I have
heard that one of the big companys' (maybe H&R block) web filing
system works with Linux.  You may want to search the list archives
for more info.

Sorry I can't help you out more, but I have someone do my taxes for me
and have never had the urge to look into doing it myself.

-Roberto

--
Roberto C. Sanchez
http://familiasanchez.net/~sanchezr