Netstat script?

I know nothing about scripting, but I want to write/obtain a script that displays the results of the command "netstat -a | grep tcp", then clears the screen and does so again a few seconds later. Else I just need a program that does something similar in the console, so I can view it over SSH.
  any help?
     Thanx,
         SigmaX

--
Registered Linux Freak #: 366,862

"If you think of MS-DOS as mono, and Windows as stereo, then Linux is Dolby Pro-Logic Surround Sound with Bass Boost and all the music is free."