Module load order? bt878?

I'm having some problems with sound.  It is described here:

My working suspicion was that it has something to do with the kernel module
load order.

However, I tried the following...
-----
# modprobe -r bt878
# modprobe -r bttv
# modprobe bttv
# modprobe bt878
-----
It didn't change anything-- sound was only on the right speaker for the TV
tuner.

How can one determine load order?
	# cat /proc/asound/cards
	Didn't do it.

Is it possible that the KDE sound management system is causing the problem?
Any ideas ... about what to try next?

Thanks,
Michael

-- System Information --
Software:
Debian Release: Sarge
Desktop Env.: KDE 3.3.2
Kernel:  Linux version 2.6.8-1-k7 (joshk@trollwife) (gcc version 3.3.5
(Debian 1:3.3.5-2)) #1 Thu Nov 25 04:13:37 UTC 2004

Hardware:
Athlon 2200 XP
ASUS A7N8X Motherboard
ASUS V8420 - NVIDIA GeForce 4
512 MB RAM

TVCard: ATI-TV Wonder
Sound: Creative Labs Sound Blaster Live!

More details in the other post
--> http://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2005/01/msg04360.html

--
DSL Komplett von GMX +++ Supergünstig und stressfrei einsteigen!
AKTION "Kein Einrichtungspreis" nutzen: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl