Re: Pacifism (was Re: dvd-burning)

Bob Alexander wrote:

steef wrote:

Ron Johnson wrote:

On Thu, 2005-02-17 at 21:36 +0100, steef wrote:
[snip]
there is some enlightenment now about what to use to burn a dvd of <world of warcraft> for my youngest son of fourteen under sarge.
these are heavy times for an old-fashioned pacifist hippie like me.

But it's just a game.  It doesn't mean anything or affect your
son in any way!  <snicker snicker ROFLMAO>

yeah, guess you 're right.

however: he has got an unalienable right on his own ideas.

steef

Mind, he was not complaining about warcraft, he was complaining about SARGE :) :) :)

Bob
Love, peace and harmony :)

no bob, i was complaining about world of warcraft.

peace to you too, and all yours,

steef