Re: pppconfig for multiple dialup numbers

Paul writes:
> Is there a way to modify my pppconfig scripts to have alternate numbers
> dialed if the first number fails?

Sure.  Just read the chat man page and edit the scripts in
/etc/chatscripts.  There's nothing magical about the scripts that pppconfig
generates and it won't overwrite your changes.

> I see kppp has this feature, but prefer to use pppconfig if possible.

Pppconfig does not presently have this feature.  File a wishlist bug.
--
John Hasler