RE: Where do elm/elm-me+ reside?

So elm we removed from the Debian baseline?  I find this hard to believe.

-----Original Message-----
From: Wayne Topa [mailto:brittman@capital.net]
Sent: Wednesday, February 16, 2005 11:34 PM
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: Where do elm/elm-me+ reside?

Jason Allison(jasonallison@verizon.net) is reported to have said:
> Sorry if this is a stupid question.  apt-get install elm:
>
> Reading Package Lists... Done
> Building Dependency Tree... Done
> Note, selecting elm-me+ instead of elm
> Package elm-me+ is not available, but is referred to by another
> package. This may mean that the package is missing, has been
> obsoleted, or is only available from another source
> E: Package elm-me+ has no installation candidate
>

> give me nothing:
> lynx http://packages.debian.org/elm
> lynx http://packages.debian.org/elm-me+
> lynx http://packages.debian.org/elm-me\+
> lynx http://packages.debian.org/elm-me
>

> I updated my apt-get source lists, still no joy.

What did apt-cache search elm  tell you?

It told me (running testing/unstable) that only
elmo - text-based mail-reader supporting SMTP and POP3
was available.

HTH=Hope This Helps, YMMV=Your Mileage May Vary, HAND=Have A Nice Day

wt
--
The program is absolutely right; therefore the computer must be wrong.