Re: (Child) Locking the CD tray in software

Nazri Ramliy wrote:
Hi list.

My 15 months old amuses himself by opening and closing the CDROM tray
on my box by pressing the eject button, waits for the tray to come
out, then pushes it back in. He does this over and over.
I can do

while true; do cdclose; done

but this seems a bit of an overkill for this task.

Anybody know of any cd tools to keep the tray closed, i.e.  ignoring
the signal from the eject button?

Kind regards,

Nazri Ramliy

Don't know how to do what you want but my 2 year old son also likes to do it again and again and again :)

Regards,
Benedict