RE: Webmin access denied problem

Title: RE: Webmin access denied problem

I tried that method, it still gives me the access denied message.

-----Original Message-----
From: John Fleming [mailto:john@wa9als.com]
Sent: Wed 2/16/2005 6:13 PM
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: Webmin access denied problem

> I made the changes for my IP ranges, and still made no difference... it
seems to me that there is something overriding my allow directive in
miniserv.conf... maybe something in the more general SSL configuration?

My habit is to install Webmin (remotely), connect with lynx to
https://localhost:10000, click Webmin Configuration, and set the IP access
to what I want.  Being a dumb gui user, I don't know exactly what gets set
where, but it works.  - john