Re: America's Army server behind firewall

Has anyone setup an America's Army server behind an iptables firewall?
I've got it almost there . . . but not quite.
OK - after much digging I found it. The firewall rules should be just as the docs lay out - but if the AA server config is messed up it won't work. In my case, since this server has multiple IP's, I needed to add the "multihome=xx.xx.xx.xx" for the appropriate LOCAL IP to the server command line.

Daniel