Re: Mozilla and Galeon crashing on startup

> I am running Debian stable and I did a dist-upgrade on Friday.  (This
> was my first dist-upgrade in over a month.)  Galeon crashed when I was
> using it shortly thereafter and now it won't start at all.  Mozilla is
> also foobar.  Both browsers seg fault on start up.

Don't know if this really helps. I keep Debian stable current with all
security updates. No problem with Mozilla no far, but Galeon has *always*
crashed on startup. Many, many months ago someone suggested deleting
.galeon/, but it didn't help. I've learned to live with it as a fact of life
:-(.

Regards,

						     Victor