Re: ide-scsi is deprecated for cd burning!

Pigeon,

    jah.pigeon> Er, sounds to me like you've done the right
    jah.pigeon> thing. "apt-get install cdrecord cdrtools-doc cdda2wav
    jah.pigeon> mkisofs cdrdao" following an apt-get update with the
    jah.pigeon> above line in sources.list got me the backports
    jah.pigeon> version of those packages. If that doesn't work for
    jah.pigeon> you, I'm distinctly baffled. It jolly well ought to!

Hmmm... I went so far as to completely delete my package ".bin" files
in "/var/cache/apt" and all the Package/Release lists in
"/var/lib/apt/lists" with the same results.  Something must be damaged
in apt's mind, but what?

    jah.pigeon> Be kind to pigeons Get my GPG key here:

Being a birder (twitcher) I'm not particularly fond of Pigeons.
Although the Peregrine Falcons in the Boston area seem to like them
for lunch? :)

Thanks,
-Marsh