Re: apache-ssl not listening on eth1

Miguel Filho wrote:
Em Qui, 2005-02-10 às 19:44 -0500, John escreveu:

I have apache-ssl running on sarge on a box with two network cards (eth0, eth1). apache-ssl responds to requests which come on eth0 but not on eth1. I know that eth1 is working, because other services are responding on that interface. I have tried the Listen and BindAddress but it still does not respond. This has been making me crazy for a couple of days now, so any help would be appreciated.

Please, post here the configuration of your httpd.conf.

Miguel,
Appache-ssl has only been installed for a week, in that time I have run 'dpkg-reconfigure apache-ssl' once and just now ran diff against httpd.conf and httpd.conf httpd.conf.dpkg-old with the only differences being a new Listen directive (which is commented) and a ServerName directive adding www to the original. I will be glad to post the httpd.conf as it is now, but would like to confirm the best way to post, inline or as attachment.

Another note, eth0 gets it's IP address from dhcp, but eth1 has a static IP assigned in /etc/network/interfaces. Up until recently, eth1 was disabled (commented out in interfaces), but was enabled before apache-ssl was installed. Regular apache does respond on eth1.

TIA
--

Have a great day...

John