Re: Dia (diagram editor) Images?

 --- Darryl Clarke <smartssa@gmail.com> wrote:
> My question is... are there any "good" image sets (object libraries)
> to use with it?  The default libraries are pretty old in style and

If you can define what you mean by "good", such that you supply some
actual detail, then maybe I can suggest some alternatives.  You might also
want to do yourself (and us) a favour and ask this question on the dia
mailing-list (I'm a member of that list, so I'll see it).  Essentially,
you need to define what it is you want.

Oh, and if you want to implement your own images, again STFW, as all the
template definitions are in XML/SVG primarily.  There's plenty of
information on the dia website, if you care to look.

-- Thomas Adam

=====
"TAG Editor"                 -- http://linuxgazette.net

experience will probably kill you. :)"