Re: Test email

On Wed, 2005-02-09 at 18:35 -0600, Damon Chesser wrote:
> this is to test me receiving two emails for every one the users send.  I
> have unsubscribed an re-subscribed hoping this will fix my problem
Nope, got two copies of this.  Using evolution.  using two accounts:
damon@damtek.com and dchesser4@cox.net  smtp is throught the cox
account, pop for the user-list is through pop.central.cox.net.
damon@damtek in NOT subscribed.  I poll both accounts as filter as
needed.  Full headers show two messages comming from cox.net to me.  any
ideas?

Addendum:  two helpful responders have put me on the right track, check

my filters.  All relating to debian-user list have been removed and one new one made.