Re: help

--- rik fonteijn <debianhelp@home.nl> wrote:

> can someone help me with installing Debian on my pc,
> i want debian instead of windows, but my pc does not
> boot the self made immage cd's
> i cant install debian
> HELP ME!!!!

Did you download all the images, I mean you will
install by cd's or you are planning to install via
apt, if you already have the series of cd's then the
way you burn the image is wrong, so you must read:

http://www.debian.org/CD/faq/

please check the link I think you will find everything
that you need to install debian on your pc.

Regards.

=====
--
Sergio Basurto J.

If I have seen further it is by standing on the
shoulders of giants. (Isaac Newton)