Re: CONNECT in apache logs

CONNECT requests will only be serviced by mod_proxy.  If you're not
using that machine for a proxy server, be sure to comment it out of
the config.  Also, if you are, be sure to only allow 443 - as that's
the standard port for SSL/HTTPS.  The apache www site should have more
help on this topic.  Try using google's advanced search to narrow your
searches to their site to. (or use "google suggest", and play around
with it until you find a nice search query.)

ciao,

Scott Edwards
Daxal Communications - http://www.daxal.com/
Surf the USA - http://www.surfthe.us/