Re: sound card not configured

aumix adjust volume.

Jack Nguy
belahcene wrote:
Hi, every body
I have just installed the sarge, on my compaq, with ESS card ( isa card), compatible to sb. The knoppix detected automatically the sound card, like RH.
but not sarge.
I installed the sb module , insmod sb, it was Ok, I added the sb to /etc/modules

file

but when I reboot, The card is not recognize, neithet the volume contoller.
I use the gnome interface, I haven't find a program to configure the sound card ?? like soundcardconfig in knoppix or sndconfig in RH, is there something like this for sarge?

thanks a lot
bela