Re: keyboard only works after kdm restart

On Sun, 6 Feb 2005 11:41:56 +0100, Eike Kettner
<spider@bielserv.homelinux.org> wrote:
> Hello,
> I just did an apt-get dist-upgrade on a box of a friend. There is kdm
> installed which does not react on any keyboard input anymore.
> So I switched via mouse to text console and restarted kdm (the keyboard
> works in text mode). Now the keyboard works... Can anyone help me with
> that? If I need to attach files or log output, tell me what you need.
>
> Thanks in advance
> Eike

Does the above problem persist after reboot? Say if you reboot the
machine is the keyboard working or do you need to restart kde after
every reboot?

Which Debian distribution? (stable/testing/unstable)?

uname -a?

raju

--
Kamaraju S Kusumanchi